DEPOSIT for MSLE: A Course in Advanced Considerations
THIS DEPOSIT IS FULLY REFUNDABLE if canceled or unredeemed up to 30 days prior to course start date.
This longitudinal course is designed to investigate, in community, the claims, benefits, and flaws of the field(s) known as Multisensory Structured Language Education, Orton-Gillingham, Dyslexia Prevention & Intervention, Reading Science, Science-Based Reading Research / Instruction.
It is structured as follows:
* 12 one-hour self-guided study sessions
* 12 three-hour online discussion sessions
* Assigned readings and response exercises
* Optional lesson plan consultation available
* Optional practicum supervision available
Payment plans, invoicing, and purchase ordering available.