It’s the last quarter of 2021.
Time for 2022 calendars.
This year, I am offering six different calendar designs to choose from. Note that the pictures show previous years’ dates, but the actual calendars will all say 2022 on the cover. The innards of the first two are the same, and the last four are all different. Here’s what there is to choose from:
1. The Original LEX Calendar (Pink Cover). Each month features a study of the month’s name or a related word study.
2. The Original LEX Calendar (Teal Cover). Same as above, only with a different color cover.
3. The “Day Of” LEX Calendar (Black Cover). Each month features a word study celebrating a “Day Of” associated with that month.
4. The Function & Content Continuum LEX Calendar. Each month features a function & content homophone pair and characteristics.
5. The Grammendar – LEX Grammar Calendar. Each month features a word category / part of speech.
6. The **NEW DESIGN** History of the Alphabet LEX Calendar. Each month features 2-3 letters of the alphabet with their history and relatives.
All pre-orders placed in October will be discounted 15% and shipped before Thanksgiving. Orders placed after October 31st will be full price and will ship starting in December. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the CureJM Foundation, in honor of Cupcake, who is in SEVENTH GRADE this year.
Kids love these calendars. They make great holiday gifts for the teachers, students, and word nerds in your left.
Please place your order here. We appreciate your investment in LEX.